“NO COOKIE CUTTER APPROACH HERE”
Since 1989, Anthony O’Hanlon has represented injury victims and their families in lawsuits across Texas, and in other states. Raised in a small town, he brings his small town values to every case. He understands that being a lawyer is more than just doing legal work. It involves listening to his client, determining their needs and working for the right result.
There is no cookie cutter approach to the cases he accepts. Each case, and each client, has a distinct personality which deserves a unique strategy. And, while strategies may change from case to case, the ultimate goals are the same: accountability, and putting the pieces back together.
Anthony has been recognized by his former clients, judges and other lawyers for his persistence and quality. He received an “AV Preeminent” lawyer rating: the highest rating a lawyer can receive from Martindale-Hubbell/Lexis for legal ability and ethics. He has also received the highest rating “Superb” from Avvo.com in each of his practice areas: Personal Injury, Litigation, and Medical Malpractice.
Due to his case results, Anthony has been admitted as a Life Member of the “Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum: The Top Trial Lawyers in America”, and has recently been listed in The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
Contact Anthony O’Hanlon, P.C. at 903.892.9133 if you have questions or concerns about a Catastrophic Injury / Wrongful Death, Workplace Injury (nonsubscriber), or Medical Malpractice / Negligence.
- Texas, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1990
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1992
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Grayson County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Listed in “The National Trial Lawyers’ Top 100 Trial Lawyers”
- Life Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, “The Top Trial Lawyers in America”
- Life Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Received “AV Preeminent” (highest lawyer rating) – Martindale-Hubbell/Lexis for legal ability and ethics
- Received Avvo.com’s “Superb” (highest lawyer rating) for practice areas:
Personal Injury, Litigation, and Medical Malpractice
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, 1989
Honors: TTLA Mock Trial Team
- Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas, 1986
Honors: Magna Cum Laude